Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats the best motor oil for a 2000 vw gti vr6?

Mobil 1 is the best, if you can find the European formula 0W-40 that's what I would use. Castrol also make an Euro spec oi syntheticl, I believe its 5W-40, but I have yet to see it for sale anywhere.Whats the best motor oil for a 2000 vw gti vr6?
MOBIL ONE IS 5000 MILE OIL FOR A EXTRA $ 5-6 YOU CAN GET THE 5 QT. SIZE OF MOBIL ONE '; EXTENDED '; OIL AND THAT IS 15,000 MILE OIL .YOUR CHOICE 5,000 OR 15,000 MILE OIL -----I USE THE EXTENDED MYSELF AND HAVE OVER 218,000 ON MY CONVERSION HI-TOP VAN Whats the best motor oil for a 2000 vw gti vr6?
It's a VW, it doesn't matter what oil you use the car will explode in the next 2 weeks. you might as well put vegetable oil in there.





I kid I kid.








Mobil 1 full synthetic. It's pretty much the best.
always use the recommended weight.





i believe that most vw dealers use castrol syntec. at least all the ones i ever dealt with when i had my vw did.
I always use synthetic oil like Mobil One or others. It cost more but they are better oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment