Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My electric oil PSI gauge climbes to 100 when I start the motor any help and yes ive hooked it up right?

Cold oil has higher viscosity so pump output increases, will drop when it warms up to operating temp.My electric oil PSI gauge climbes to 100 when I start the motor any help and yes ive hooked it up right?
Bad Sensor or time for Flush then Oil %26amp; Filter Change.My electric oil PSI gauge climbes to 100 when I start the motor any help and yes ive hooked it up right?
How much pressure does the mechanical gage show. This would be the tale-tale test.The engine may have over 100psi when started cold and drop after it warms a little.
High oil presure on a cold motor is normal don't be concerned
sounds like you might have the wrong sending unit on the engine end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment