Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best motor oil?

Someone told me Royal Purple is the best.What is the best motor oil?
all oils the same,except raceing,and syn,I run the sae cheap stuff got 188789 miles on my 2000 chevyWhat is the best motor oil?
Basically all motor oil in the US is the same, despite all the hype over brands and claims. Look on the container of oil and you will see lettering like ';SAE-****'; all oils must conform to standards
There is no doubt that synthetic Royal Purple is a superior motor oil and the many racing teams that use it is proof of that. But there are just as many racing teams and probably even more using Mobile 1, proof that it is an equally superior motor oil. I have never used Royal Purple but I did use Mobile 1 for many years until I switched to Amsoil after being convinced by wear tests done by an independent ASTM and ISO certified test lab proving that Amsoil is superior to Mobile 1, as well as many other leading synthetic motor oils.
mobil 1, royal purple, redline, are the three best oils.
royal purple is good for a racecar

No comments:

Post a Comment