Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a 1993 nissan 240sx it has 202k miles on it what grade motor oil do i put in it?

VALVOLINE HIGH MILEAGE OILI have a 1993 nissan 240sx it has 202k miles on it what grade motor oil do i put in it?
first of all you need to know that oil is not just oil there is a difference dont know where he got that from you want to use a heanier weight oil and one for high miles and the best is castrol high mileage 20w/ 50 this is what i use in my shop it is very good oil and if you change the oil it will take 5 quarts dont forget to change the filterI have a 1993 nissan 240sx it has 202k miles on it what grade motor oil do i put in it?
I would suggest using castrol 20w50.
check your manual -- it is prob. 5W oil. Based on your mileage, you should use high mileage oil
my car has 250,000 miles on it. I always changed it myself and used Advance Auto Parts store brand 5W30 oil. Oil is oil it's all the same stuff just a different bottle, unless it's synthetic.
5w30

No comments:

Post a Comment