Saturday, December 26, 2009

I would like to thank everyone on ur answers about the trans oil in motor. I have stopped stressing?

I was afraid to tell my husbandI would like to thank everyone on ur answers about the trans oil in motor. I have stopped stressing?
ONCE AGAIN, HELLO GRACIE!!


I thought you were a school girl. BUT, never the less you are good.!!


NOW don't quit on us!! GO back to all your questions and vote, or rather choose an answer that you think best helped or informed you.


GOOD-LUCK! SEEYA 'ROUND!!





';BRILLIANT';!!!!





ADDL REQUEST:


I see you are new to this yahoo answer thing, and I hope you will leave knowing how good it can be in time of need.


Now you have knowledge that may help others, CHECK IT OUT IN A CATEGORY that interests you and 'JUMP' in, I'm going to keep up with your profile and if you don't stay active I AM GOING TO TELL YOUR HUSBAND ABOUT THE OIL, RATHER THE 'LACK' OF OIL IN YOUR SECRETS!


{ he-he ]I would like to thank everyone on ur answers about the trans oil in motor. I have stopped stressing?
That's what YA is here for, whenever you have a question YA is the place to come with it

No comments:

Post a Comment