Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Please Help! I had someone put motor oil in my power steering!?

I'm going to take it down and get it flushed out but will driving it down to the garage hurt anything?Please Help! I had someone put motor oil in my power steering!?
Tow it girl, just tow it. If need be you can use trany fluid in it til you get the power sterring fluid, but now motor oil. That is bad for the steering box and will ruin the insides of it. LOLPlease Help! I had someone put motor oil in my power steering!?
because oil reacts differently with some materials than power steering fluid, you could have severely damaged the pump it self. if you drive a honda, you have made a grave mistake. good luck.
I agree. Towing bill vs. bill to replace power steering system... just get it towed and save yourself the $ and inconvenience.
Why take the chance? Let someone else tow it down and try to get it fixed.
Get it towed.
Poor Baby; You need Guidance....!!
tow it,,does that someone have insure....

No comments:

Post a Comment