Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Help!!; how can i remove a motor oil stain on a t-shirt???

If Fiona's trick doesn't work, try Dawn dishwashing detergent (original). You'll have to scrub, but it's pretty good.Help!!; how can i remove a motor oil stain on a t-shirt???
Try using GUNK. Orange Gunk for grease.


You can find it almost anywhere that sells automotive suppies.


From parts store to W-Mart/K-mart and even groceries stores and quick stop/shops.Help!!; how can i remove a motor oil stain on a t-shirt???
wash the t-shirt by petrol
There are only two things that I know that get out motor oil stains if they are bad... I mean very bad.





1. Afta Dry cleaning fluid.





2. Lye. --- Take the shirt, put it in the washer and fill it up with cold water, not hot. Add 1 tsp of lye. Let soak for 1 hour. Run the washer through a double rinse cycle. Do not due this lightly. Lye is caustic and will cause serious chemical burns if you get it on yourself. But, it works when nothing else does on petrolium stains.
the same thing a mechanic uses to clean their hands
i got Krud Kutter from Lowes to degrease my bbq grill before repainting it. Since it didn't smell and it did such a good job, I have been using it all around the house on projects.





The other day I got chimchurri sauce (basically olive oil and cilantro) on a nice cotton blouse. It was sitting in the laundry sink, until I decided how to clean it. I used the krud kutter on the grout on my kitchen floor and was putting it away, then I thought, hey let's try it on the blouse. It worked great. This is my new miracle cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment