Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats the best motor oil to put in my 84 firebird its got alot of miles on it and its a V8.?

I think there's a Valvoline oil that is specialized for vehicles with a lot of mileage. Check that out. If it isn't Valvoline, lots of oil makers design oils for cars that have been around the block a few times.Whats the best motor oil to put in my 84 firebird its got alot of miles on it and its a V8.?
I would say Castrol Edge. It really works for me.Whats the best motor oil to put in my 84 firebird its got alot of miles on it and its a V8.?
i have a 88 olds with over 100,000 miles on it and i use 10 w 30 high milage pennzoil in it for the past 3 years now and i dont have any complaints.
Mobil one synthetic oil.
Whats wrong with what you've been using?





I'd use either 5w-30 or 10w-30, high mileage oil would do fine. Any brand of high mileage oil.
Just some good and heavy 10w,..... don't use those additive lubes they just screw with old engines..

No comments:

Post a Comment