Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spilled some motor oil, in my engine.?

I won't blow up will I?....Whiped up what i could get too, but a few drops went down into the engine.Spilled some motor oil, in my engine.?
nope you'll be fine.. it will burn itself off.. it will smoke some and smell kinda bad for awhile but u wont blow up lolSpilled some motor oil, in my engine.?
no you will be fine it will smoke a little thats all dont worry about it.
Nothing will happen. if it was just a little oil it will burn off.if it was a lot of oil simply wipe off what you can reach and let the rest burn off.the chance that it made it into the engine is very small otherwise oil would come out. and cars do'nt blow up like they do in the movies
no it will be fine...the majority of it will burn off as a blue smoke and then you'll be left with a slight residue of byproducts which can be easily wiped away when the engine cools

No comments:

Post a Comment